4/21/15

taking it by storm





Photos by Alvin

Another year older and blessed with incredible friends, family and all of you guys of course - thanks for making me happy. It's as simple as that.

Special thanks to Alvin - who may or may not read my blog on a regular basis - but I love you for making this the best birthday I've ever had.

PS: Actually filmed a video while at Storm King this weekend for my birthday....and Paris vlog to come soon! I got a little too trigger happy with the video and have tons of footage to run through.



4 comments:

  1. You look so good! I love these pictures! xx♥


    MOONFADE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great dress and beautiful place !! Xo

    Check out my new post
    http://www.sweetsimpleday.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dress is really cute. Loving your bag too!! Happy (late) birthday :D x

    captaincharghley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete