5/29/14

in the words of myrtle snow


Took these a few days ago with a new vintage treasure find, this Balenciaga (or balenciagaaaaaaaa!) overall dress that looks just like an artist smock (and yes, I've been told). How did I wear it? Easy. Throw a comfortable striped T, newly acquired from Objects Without Meaning (in my favorite color, no less) and a few minimal statements from Mirlo New York - I'm piling it high, y'all, my horseshoe cuff, handcuff ring and X cuff.

Well, after today I'm off for another 3 day weekend to gaze at stars and live in the wild. Wish me luck. No but really. This girl ain't an outdoors kinda girl, so pray for me.

6 comments:

  1. Super cute, I love the dress on you. And that 3 day weekend sounds perfect to me, enjoy! <3

    The Quirky Queer

    ReplyDelete
  2. why you got that summertime sadness?

    ReplyDelete
  3. your style is amazing :) I wish you good luck! ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you tied that scarf on your backpack! That overall is such a great find! xx

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would totally wear this! great look x

    http://www.marveling-mind.com

    ReplyDelete