10/15/13

birthday tribute

All photos from FashionGoggled

If you're are wondering how I made it this far on my blog, it's probably because of Landon

If you're wondering why I don't have a blogger photographer boyfriend (like every other blogger on this planet), it's because Landon can most likely take better photos than my boyfriend ever could. 

If it weren't for you, this little blog could never have gotten the exposure that it did. If it weren't for you, I'd have gone crazy a while ago (thanks for keeping me sane!). If it weren't for you, I wouldn't have known such style, such personality, such character. I blame you for holding me to such a high standard when it comes to menswear and you'll always be my #BBB!

His Instagram | you can expect tons of vintage washed photos (selfies galore, but trust me, you won't mind it)
His Twitter | insightful raves about Missy Elliott, Solange and rap music. 

Happy birthday, Landon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment