9/16/13

the kimono

Photos by Landon
Gypsy Warrior crop top  |  H&M sweat shorts (similar)  |  vintage Armani silk shirt  |  ShoeMint shoes

I've been sporting a crop top more days than socially accepted, and I'm so all right with that. And onto this kimono business, I don't own a legitimate kimono, but this silk shirt really does the trick. I found this oversized Armani vintage silk shirt way back when and took off the collar and voilà - the easiest kimono DIY you've ever seen. 

Also, the perfect sunglasses are probably waiting for you at IVORY+MASON with the code KRISTEN50 for half off your first purchase!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome kimono and I looove your bag!

    With love,

    Jennie

    itisjennie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That kimono is amazing! Gorgeous outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Umm those sweatshorts are sick! I wish I could pull them off. You look awesome.


    xo, Lindsey
    www.caviartaste.com

    ReplyDelete