8/31/12

quiksilver delicates

ph. by Landon of FashionGoggled

Quiksilver sleeveless blouse  |  Quiksilver silk dress  |  thrifted Coach heels

New York has hit us with a bout of breezy transitional fall weather that taunts me and reminds me of spring. So I layered up with chiffon and silk, I can't stop wearing this horse printed Quiksilver top, it adds detail without overpowering any outfit - which is weird, because you'd think a full-on horse print would be the statement piece. The people at Quiksilver are really doing something right. If you catch me on the weekends walking around, chances are, I'll be wearing this shirt, and that's the truth. 

Quiksilver Women has a campaign called Traveling Sweaters, where different bloggers style one sweater a few different ways and it gets passed down to each blogger. Cute idea, huh? Their Sweater Weather event the other night was such a hit, and the décor? Adorable. 


7 comments:

  1. you look lovely!


    www.petiteandhungry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the horsey blouse!! It is adorable!! I have been looking for a horse themed top for sometime now :)

    http://www.mythriftychic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great. Sweet and comfy but chic at the same time.
    The colors are so fresh and 'summery' <3
    xx,
    * STYLE ID NET *
    * Filomenas Closet *

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome outfit! love the blouse!


    x
    ♥ Ellen

    SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. The blouse is lovely.


    aspiringforever.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The combination of the blouse and skirt is so cute! I love the look x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning blouse! Looking fine as always xx


    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete