8/27/12

muted mondays

Skilled photography by Landon of FashionGoggled

oversized Zara tank  |  Zara skort  |  Brandy Melville bra  |  Sam Edelman Trinas  |  gifted Style Queen bracelet and necklace worn as bracelet (bracelet version here!)

I like to go for these no-fuss outfits sometimes. I threw on an oversized Zara tank - a large, I believe - and a Zara skort, my favorite bralette and Trinas for a full day at work and a long night at a friend's party. To jazz it up, I wore two Style Queen pieces for a chunky arm party. They're gonna be on my arm alot, so get used to them. The rhinestones really just make this outfit, don't they? 

10 comments:

  1. I love the look! It's simple but perfect.


    http://aspiringforever.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look amazing, really nice outfit.
    Gorgeous sandals.
    xx,
    * STYLE ID NET *
    * Filomenas Closet *

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute!


    www.petiteandhungry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your skort! I swear. I have some when I still play tennis. Is that new in Zara? :)


    xx Diana
    http://stylegrenade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. that bra. ♥


    xx Steph

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! Ever since the day we met I've been obsessing about that bra. Need to finally get one already!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The sandals! Very cool

    - Lloyd

    stylehills.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty bra!!!
    What bra size do you wearing?

    ReplyDelete