5/5/12

mcd


Photos by my main boo, Landon
Last couple by me.

F21 skinnys  |  H&M tank (kinda want this one)  |  Ann Taylor crossbody  |  H&M neon necklace

Not the most attractive jumping picture of me, but then again, are there any attractive jumping pictures? Woop - there goes that neon necklace again, which was recently featured on Socialyte.Co among some pretty great company like the Brooklyn Blonde and On the Racks. I threw on a tailored, black blazer for an event at the Culinary Loft in Soho where McDonald's (yes, McDonald's) hosted an exquisite dinner inspired by the new berry flavors in their new summer menu. I was among 25 fashion and lifestyle bloggers - such as Wendy from Nitrolicious - to taste unique flavors in three courses curated by an Iron Chef and I must say, he did not disappoint. The dessert as always, was my favorite, warm, moist chocolate molten cake with raspberry glaze and salted homemade whipped cream. Being the newly 21 year old that I am, I also had a refreshing cocktail of blueberry vodka, raspberry juice and some other good stuff - oh, the good life.


11 comments:

  1. I love the necklace, it really adds to te outfit!

    http://aspiringforever.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! seriously! i soooo love the way you dress it. it just my types simple and gorgeous! :) and the food was yummy! :) 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the successful jumping picture! :) I thought I recognized your neon necklace from somewhere. I've probably walked by it at H&M! And that is an awesome experience/opportunity to  be invited to a tasting event!
    aneyeforfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning! Love the simple yet chic outfit <3 X

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. yummy! I'm still totally major jealous of that necklace :) still haven't found it yet--oh well I will keep looking! I love how yuo styled it here--it's so the focal point of the outfit! :) Congrats on getting featured among the likes of Laura and Brooklyn Blonde. You so deserve it! <3
    Rory
    www.WearAboutsBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. MCDONALDS hosted that!? WOW, they're really stepping up their game!
    P.S. I love that you, as a fashion blogger, blog your 'casual' outfits. n__n
    Have a lovely week! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your necklace, is perfect!

    http://clickatypicalday.blogspot.com/ 

    ReplyDelete
  8. FashionablecollectionsMay 6, 2012 at 4:33 PM

    Great photos. Love the necklace on you! 

    Collections 

    ReplyDelete
  9. you just make everything look so effortlessly chic ! i swear you could pull off anything :)



    cocoandgarcon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. very cool and effortless. love the touch of sparkle with the necklace. :) 
    If you have some time and would like, come by my blog :) I have a special giveaway: http://www.stylesbyola.com/2012/05/pair-for-you.htmlxxxoOlawww.stylesbyola.com

    ReplyDelete