1/12/12

TWIST ON A CLASSIC





(Various sources: Tumblr, Park and Cube, Park Street Blog)

Today's inspiration is coming from that classic white button down staple that must be in everyone's closet. Whether it's made of chiffon or cotton, it's a must-have for everyone (even all you guys out there!)

Here are some unique ways you can revamp this classic;
1. collar tips: You can DIY over here at HonestlyWTF
2. ombre: Ombre is really trendy right about now!
3. rounded collars: I have a couple from AmericanApparel!
4. simple metal jewelry: H&M has some great jewelry, so does Forever 21!

Personally, those collar tips really do it for me, I made a pair of my own a while back, but misplaced them...silly me.

Let me know how you revamp your classic white shirt!

4 comments:

  1. I really want to try the DIY that Honestly...WTF showed! It look amazing!

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.trufflesnruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the colored tips and ombre trends! So funn.



    xo

    www.DolledUpDaily.com

    Haylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that DIY, but what I wanted to ask was did it get affected after you washed that shirt? Wouldn't the tips oxidize? :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you check out the link that I attached, you'll see that the tips are separate from the shirt! You can attach the pins on virtually any shirt! I mean eventually they will rust but not because of washing :)

      Delete